PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I cry anymore?

Chirui | Dean
07-09-2016, 02:13 PM
I dont know, since January I can't really cry anymore. 2 days ago it was last day of school, everyone was crying and felt sad, so did I but I couldn't shed a tear even tho I was really sad. I used to cry every night but now even when I'm sad I can't shed any tears. Is it because I cried to much? (I know it might sound dumb but I dont know any other thing why it could be) I really am curious why I can't cry anymore x-x. even when I WANT to cry i can't.

Thanks for any response

Kirk
07-09-2016, 03:41 PM
I would not worry, as if something really made you mad or upset, you would cry, if the situation bothered you enough.
I also have never heard about anyone crying too much, so I would not worry about that either.

Zena
08-11-2016, 04:40 AM
I once thought I was all cried out, that I had shed so many tears with such frequency that I simply lost the ability. Definitely not the case. The tears are harder to trigger now but they still fall and whenever I do cry, I do so profusely. It builds up and up and up and when there is absolutely nowhere to run or hide from my pain...waterworks. I hadn't cried in a long time and my sister made a comment one day and suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks how alone, sad, and worthless I truly felt/feel. I wept for at least a few minutes straight. Anyway, I wouldn't really worry about it. Just because you aren't crying doesn't mean you aren't feeling anything. Maybe it just takes more than it took before to make it happen.

MiST
09-13-2016, 05:55 AM
I find it hard to cry too. Just watch the green mile and you will be drowning in your own tears in no time..

MainerMikeBrown
09-25-2016, 06:06 PM
I haven't cried in ages. But it doesn't bother me because I never liked to cry.

Kirk
09-25-2016, 08:34 PM
I have cried on an number of occasions and it is no big deal. If the situation is bad enough, you will cry.