PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Symptoms

Haaz
06-25-2016, 01:36 AM
I am hoping for a little guidance on the symptoms of anxiety in the hope that someone out there can help answer my questions.

Over the past 6 months or so, I have been suffering constant lightheadedness (dizziness), extreme fatigue and a daily headache that never goes away (although frequently changes in severity).

I know that these are symptoms of anxiety but has anyone else had experience of these symptoms lasting for so long and being constant (morning noon and night)? They are also manifesting whilst I am not feeling at all anxious or stressed (I have a lifetime of experience dealing with anxiety and depression so feel I have the experience to be able to spot the difference). I'm getting plenty of sleep, exercise, and now avoid most of the things that historically would have created a great deal of anxiety. Why now?

anyway, thanks for reading.

Haaz

foreman
06-25-2016, 02:47 AM
Well as these are symptoms of anxiety you search medical help ? I would sugest you to take first a consult to be sure of your life .If doctor said you that you adont have any problem then for sure anxiety its cause you this .Also try searching for a therapist as it is very helpful ,it helped me alot .I was had headache in the past but not everyday