PDA

View Full Version : Med free fail

gadguy
06-24-2016, 01:01 PM
This year my goal has been to be med free...so I have been off anxiety meds and sleep meds(life time of insomnia). I am doing OK with no anxiety meds...BUT sleep has been getting harder and harder to come by. I was diagnosed with sleep apeina(sp) last year and got a CPAP machine. I thought it would be answer to my prayers and it did work in the beginning. My sleep stared getting progressively worse...now I am awake every hour on the hour. I sleep about 20 to 30 minutes at a time, IF I can go to sleep at all, AND the dreams are back...I have no idea why but I dream about dead people talking to me or having conversation with people who are dead. I have been doing that since I was in my late teens.

Long story longer...I was put back on sleep meds again, its a fail for me, but I am thankful for the last 2 nights of good sleep and no dreams.

Anne1221
06-24-2016, 08:09 PM
What sleep meds do you take? I wake up all the time too.

foreman
06-25-2016, 02:50 AM
I would advise you to search for a psichiatre ,i am not saying that you are crazy but these dreams frecvently with deads people means that something bad its hidden in your subconstient mind and doc can help you out a lot