PDA

View Full Version : Stuff

Jonathan1587
06-24-2016, 12:38 PM
So, I'm new here. I figured I would try to post something here to try and figure out what is wrong with me. I'm 28 years old, still live with my parents , have never had a real job, no license, and haven't left my house in a long time. I've kind of given up on trying to get out and get my life together. Now I just spend all of my time at home because it's the one place I'm comfortable. I've always been a shy, quiet person, but it didn't get this bad until after I graduated high school and I had to move with my family to another state. When that happened, it was pretty much like I was starting over. I had no job, no friends, no license, and I had a really hard time bringing myself to get out and get any of those things so I got to where I spent a lot of time at home. The more time that went by, the harder and harder it got to do those things. Eventually I just kind of gave up and its been like that for several years now. I want to get my life together but, at this point I don't even know how. How does a 28 year old with no work experience whose not good around people get a job? What kind of job would I even get? I don't know where to start. Anyway, sorry if this was too long. I just had to get this off my chest.

Tommi
06-24-2016, 06:43 PM
Hi, I'm new here too.
I know how you feel, I turn 28 next month and have had anxiety for years. I quit my job last year because I couldn't handle it anymore, but I've just made an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday to get help. Have you seen anyone about your condition?

foreman
06-25-2016, 02:55 AM
Well you must leave your confort zone because if you wil,stay more in home your self confidence will be low and your confort zone will become stronger and it will be much harder for you to act .You must act in this moment and change your life right now .Start asking yourself what you can learn what job you can do stop complaining and focusing on bad things in your life .Just get your ass of and get out from home ,staying home its easy but after its its will destroy you life .Watch motivational videos books personal development etc .Because this will give you confidence in you and it will make you to act