PDA

View Full Version : is there anyone out there

award233
06-12-2016, 11:05 PM
My name is abby and I have struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life. From medication to therapists after therapists. For awhile I thought I was getting better but now I'm back at square one. I'm angry all the time and uptight like crazy. I can also be mean, very mean sometimes and I don't know if that's a symptom of my anxiety. I have no friends. I've been described as awkard and I don't know how to fix it. I'm lonely but at the same time I feel trapped. I don't know what to do Ii need someone to talk to of someone to guide me in the right direction.

Anne1221
06-13-2016, 11:43 AM
Have you seen a therapist? You may have to go to several, but keep searching til you find a good one who will help you. You probably need professional help to deal with the anger issues.

Large
06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
I am with you, kind of. I flip out over nothing, all the time. I wouldn't really say I have friends, just a few acquaintances. I have been on a dozen or so meds in the past 8 months, not really sure if they help or not. My therapist would say the same thing over and over, I stopped going. I've been reading so much the past few days and I am willing to try anything.