PDA

View Full Version : Moving Overseas..

Acros478
06-07-2016, 11:47 PM
I still vividly remember my college Life. We had an amazing time, lot of fun and laugh. Loved lying in bed and reading novels for hours. Now I am confused about my future, I wanted to escape from the confusion and endless questions running through my mind. I am really scared about my future. Next week I am planning to move to Florida for an Internship for few days as my company have asked me do so . For me packing is too stressful I need a fast and efficient moving service. Yesterday while searching for some movers online I found Armstrong Moving based in Toronto Who provides services related to moving overseas. There were good reviews about the company Do you know any other services in Canada. Please share reviews.

The Intolerable Kid
08-19-2016, 06:54 AM
Can't help with moving services (not from Canada) but good luck with your relocation.

Dahila
08-19-2016, 03:24 PM
I am from Canada but never used any of those services. sorry, I think the best option is to google it , your city+moving services+ Florida , I bet you get many hits on google

Kirk
08-19-2016, 03:32 PM
You are not alone in the way you think about your future. Try to be positive as you are young and have your whole life ahead of you.
Good luck on the move. You should not feel out of place in Florida, as Toronto to me is the same as many US cities.