PDA

View Full Version : On edge after full blown panic attack..

wish0
05-18-2016, 09:40 AM
Last night I had a terrible panic attack. I haven't had a full blown panic attack for a long while.. Rather just "mini attacks" which I am able to control but last night I just couldn't. I hardly slept because it was so bad. Today I am now feeling on edge and of course anticipating another attack again.. It's so discouraging after feeling okay for months and it just hits you like a ton of bricks out of the blue. Any advice? I just want to stay in bed all day but I know it won't help..

Anne1221
05-18-2016, 11:55 AM
Can you get involved in an exercise program, just anything to keep you moving that you might enjoy?

gadguy
05-20-2016, 07:55 AM
Last night I had a terrible panic attack. I haven't had a full blown panic attack for a long while.. Rather just "mini attacks" which I am able to control but last night I just couldn't. I hardly slept because it was so bad. Today I am now feeling on edge and of course anticipating another attack again.. It's so discouraging after feeling okay for months and it just hits you like a ton of bricks out of the blue. Any advice? I just want to stay in bed all day but I know it won't help..

Been there done that, hope to never again. I agree with Anne, keep busy and don't dwell on it, the worst thing you or I could do is feed the 'beast". Good luck