PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!

melbinachachi
05-11-2016, 08:57 PM
Hey melbinachachi here!

New to the forum. Figured the welcome section would be a good place to start! I haven't been diagnosed with any anxiety disorders but I figured this would be a good place to come and share what I go through and talk to persons who may go through the same thing.

It's so hard to explain but earlier I started to worry about an event that happened today. Kept playing it over and over in my mind - wondering how I could have done it better, etc. a few moments after my body gets really heavy, then I get disoriented (almost like brain fog; I just couldn't form a proper sentence) and the walls in the room almost move away from me.

Has this combination of symptoms ever happened to anyone? Really looking forward to some insight from you guys and hopefully I learn something new! :)

Kirk
05-12-2016, 06:16 AM
Sounds like stress to me. I have a small CPA firm and I have second guessed myself quite a number of times, but I
say to myself that I did the best I could and move on.

melbinachachi
05-12-2016, 08:54 AM
Hey Kirk! Yea I figured it had something to do with me being stressed! I try to move on most times but my mind always wants to be a rebel and stay focused on the issue. So then it becomes a case of me trying to get all the thoughts to simmer down! Like a vicious cycle!