PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Cloudng8
05-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and glad to be apart of this forum. I had my first severe panic / anxiety attack during this past Easter. It was the most terrifying experience of my life, crazy fast heart rate along with dreadful thinking along with all the symptoms I have read about from people prior experiences. I do not know if I have a true anxiety order this is all self diagnosed however there are days were i feel completely normal and then days that i cant stop thinking that i have cancer or some serious illness and BOOM it starts up again for a couple of days. I have always been a relatively healthy person my whole life. I just recently started running again ( i heard it helps) and it has done me some good and not so good. I have completely given up on Coffee( i drink tea now) and soft drinks. I have list about 6-7 pounds in a months time however of course i think somethings wrong because of the weight loss( LOL ) even though i know i have been doing these things. Its rather annoying.

I have my first check up this Friday and I am relieved just to get some answers weather its an yes its anxiety or no you have a serious issue( i am hoping for the latter). This past September I had my first minor episode and went to the Hospital everything checked out completely normal but i tell myself that anything could develop in these months and its something serious now.

I have always been a worrisome person and stress out all the time. Recently this past July I lost my Job and thats where it all started, with the coming of my third child i think my body just finally broke and gave in. some days i can handle it and i am normal and then other days i am almost certain i am dying. The nights are the worst for me due to my mind always racing. I have been reading non stop about anxiety and panic attacks. Just glad to find somewhere i can seek guidance and help with this new issue. Its something i would never wish upon anyone and it has taken over my personal and work life.

Does this sound like Anxiety? I have recently been struggling to use the restroom as well, due to constipation however i had read anxiety has a lot to do with this.

My body is currently always in a nervous state. this worries me some however I constantly worry about cancer and a serious illness. I remind myself if it was that serious i wouldst be able to run and do normal things but that doesn't help.

Tna

bbryan0004
05-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and glad to be apart of this forum. I had my first severe panic / anxiety attack during this past Easter. It was the most terrifying experience of my life, crazy fast heart rate along with dreadful thinking along with all the symptoms I have read about from people prior experiences. I do not know if I have a true anxiety order this is all self diagnosed however there are days were i feel completely normal and then days that i cant stop thinking that i have cancer or some serious illness and BOOM it starts up again for a couple of days. I have always been a relatively healthy person my whole life. I just recently started running again ( i heard it helps) and it has done me some good and not so good. I have completely given up on Coffee( i drink tea now) and soft drinks. I have list about 6-7 pounds in a months time however of course i think somethings wrong because of the weight loss( LOL ) even though i know i have been doing these things. Its rather annoying.

I have my first check up this Friday and I am relieved just to get some answers weather its an yes its anxiety or no you have a serious issue( i am hoping for the latter). This past September I had my first minor episode and went to the Hospital everything checked out completely normal but i tell myself that anything could develop in these months and its something serious now.

I have always been a worrisome person and stress out all the time. Recently this past July I lost my Job and thats where it all started, with the coming of my third child i think my body just finally broke and gave in. some days i can handle it and i am normal and then other days i am almost certain i am dying. The nights are the worst for me due to my mind always racing. I have been reading non stop about anxiety and panic attacks. Just glad to find somewhere i can seek guidance and help with this new issue. Its something i would never wish upon anyone and it has taken over my personal and work life.

Does this sound like Anxiety? I have recently been struggling to use the restroom as well, due to constipation however i had read anxiety has a lot to do with this.

My body is currently always in a nervous state. this worries me some however I constantly worry about cancer and a serious illness. I remind myself if it was that serious i wouldst be able to run and do normal things but that doesn't help.

Tna

It sounds like classic anxiety to me, of course I am no doctor and you would need to clear that with one of course. You've one half the battle though realizing it for what it is, is difficult and confusing. Now you can learn to cope.

Kirk
05-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Anxiety can be a tough to deal with and of course can cause all kinds of symptoms. Cancer is scary to everyone and the more you think
about it, the more nervous you can get. If I think about cancer, I don't like it either. Their was a study that was done which showed that
people are most worried about cancer in general, even more than heart disease, even though heart disease kills more people. I hope you
feel better soon.