PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

citrusbliss
04-30-2016, 02:02 AM
Hi! I'm Citrus Bliss and I'm 18 years old.

Overcame emetophobia. In the process of overcoming agoraphobia, sleepwalking phobia, depression, OCD, general anxiety, and separation anxiety.

I am doing so through meditation, essential oils, CBD, and herbal teas. I am here to find and offer support, and to learn new ways of healing.

SanFranLarry
04-30-2016, 11:00 AM
How do essential oils help you? Would it be a form of aroma therapy? I do fully agree with the meditation and herbal teas.

Kirk
04-30-2016, 03:33 PM
I am very happy to hear you are feeling better.

citrusbliss
04-30-2016, 06:27 PM
Essential oils help by inhalation, and the skin absorbs it when applied topically. I think it is a form of aromatherapy! My favorite two oils are citrus bliss and lavender. Citrus bliss and lavender have both been shown to lower anxiety in studies. I can't post links yet because I'm new, but look up on Google "citrus scent lowers stress study" and "lavender lowers stress study" and you can see some of them :D
How do essential oils help you? Would it be a form of aroma therapy? I do fully agree with the meditation and herbal teas.

citrusbliss
04-30-2016, 06:28 PM
I am very happy to hear you are feeling better.

Thank you, Kirk!

SanFranLarry
04-30-2016, 07:52 PM
Essential oils help by inhalation, and the skin absorbs it when applied topically. I think it is a form of aromatherapy! My favorite two oils are citrus bliss and lavender. Citrus bliss and lavender have both been shown to lower anxiety in studies. I can't post links yet because I'm new, but look up on Google "citrus scent lowers stress study" and "lavender lowers stress study" and you can see some of them :D

I have read about lavender and a friend of mine uses that. I may have to try this out. Thanks!

citrusbliss
05-03-2016, 12:05 AM
No problem! :)
I have read about lavender and a friend of mine uses that. I may have to try this out. Thanks!