PDA

View Full Version : Am i alone?

sweptnine
04-26-2016, 07:25 AM
Hi there so a few years back i got sunstroke and it messed with my nervous system, and i have anxiety attacks all the time. I haven't left my house much seance then. i feel nervous all the time depression, stress, most of the time i dont feel like myself, like things are not real. i have a hard time relaxing even in my own house. i just want to know if im alone? is there hope? is there anything you would recommend? thanks for reading this. :)

heyziejo
04-27-2016, 05:04 AM
Hi Sweptnine,

Your definitely not alone, take a look around the forum and you will see that and also there is a lot of good information here, this site is a great place. My only suggestion to you is to talk to your doctor about what you are experiencing and possible solutions, and seek out a psychologist or psychiatrist. There is always hope, don't ever think differently. Keep trying until you succeed. I wish you well. :D

annemieke87
04-28-2016, 02:16 PM
Sweptnine, heyziejo is right. Find help, and don't lose hope! There's great help out there :).

Kirk
04-28-2016, 08:11 PM
There is always hope. You can never give up or quit. I also agree with heyziejo.