PDA

View Full Version : Another Update!

toughbird
04-25-2016, 09:26 AM
Last week after discussing the issue with my manager. The issue was raised with her manager. The resident's mental health care team are aware of all of it as well. They wanted to interview me last week. But both my employer's managers would not allow that to happen. Instead both managers interviewed me and took a statement. I waited for an hour to learn my fate. Both managers were checking with the care team. Turns out, the resident was going to be interviewed the next day. An hour later, I was told that I have been suspended with pay. Because I didn't report the resident admitting his feelings towards me a year ago. Also with the fact that I wanted to continue to see him via home visits now he has left our care.

I have been told that I can't speak to the resident. I can't speak to my colleagues and have to stay away from the service. I have been de-employed to a new service until the investigation is done. Now I risk losing my job. Most likely will be banned from seeing the resident even if they sack me.

Right now, I feel I am being punished. I can't talk to nobody.

I don't know how long I am going to be at this service for. Could take a while. But I will get a letter to inform the displinary interview.

I know I have done wrong and I am guilty for having feelings for a resident. I have suffered with knowing this.

I feel like topping myself.