PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss

PsyhoPrincess
01-05-2006, 01:54 AM
My weight loss scares me a lot
82 pounds!(im 5'0)
And no matter how much i eat i dont put on any weight :?
I dont look bad , my bones and ribs are not showing .....but it still bothers me .....
Blood tests came back normal ....
Ive read that panic attack is like working out for a long time
You burn calories fast .....
I dont know if i should cry or be happy ......
:roll:

karmica
01-05-2006, 04:49 AM
It's okay, as long as you're eating all the right foods! Part of my relapse was because I was suffering from dehydration and starvation from a 'crash diet' I'd put myself on. Losing weight in itself isn't that bad, as long as you make sure you get plenty of natural foods, less sugar and less caffiene and less alcohol (they're allll bad for anxiety) and heaps of carbs, that should help you maintain or put on weight, mainly carbohydrates and fats. I hope this helps!

irish-chic
06-08-2006, 03:27 AM
Id say im the oppsite of you. I have lost weight from my anixety but i feel really guilty if i eat to much or if i drink a fizzy drink. I diet a LOT which is apperently bad for my age because im only 13.. but i need to lose weight im FAT i always feel people are calling me it behind my back. im 5'3 and 120 lbs By the way :)

scatmantom
06-08-2006, 10:43 AM
i cant gain weight either, but ive started eatin alot more food just to try and gain! But im about 6ft2 and i only weigh 12 stone!!!

diarenton17
11-24-2010, 11:33 PM
I can relate to this weight discussion. Actually, before I gained my desired weight, I'd been struggling with ways on how to gain 5 pounds to add to my 95-pound frame. I though that I'd be forever stuck being 5 feet flat and really skinny until I got my present job and started living with my grandma, who's a good cook. After a few months, I gained 7 pounds. By the way, I consider eating as one of my favorite past times. However, there are also a lot of tips on what is the best way to lose weight quickly (http://www.whatisthebestwaytoloseweightquickly.com/) for those who are encountering weight problems.