PDA

View Full Version : Please reply to this....

nofpa731away
04-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Hey people,
I take Hemp Oil and Vitamin D,
I'm going through strees time, but what I wanna say is:
I'm always have philosopical thoughts of like:
"What if life is a dream", and I become so obssesed with these thoughts to the point where I think of this all day, and I think like "What if my family is not real and everyone are robots" like I'm maybe I'm the only person in this world , and I think always what happens after die, etc.
I also want to note that I suffered from DR (Derialzation) for like 4 months, and my friend said I maybe have hypoglicemia (low blood sugar), and since then (like one week) I'm free of DR (so far)..
Guys I'm really scared I wish someone could tell me what to in regards to that...
Thanks everyone for reading and relplying in advanced..
I'm really scared and I sometimes think of ending life so I won't be scared like that so much.. (I won't really end my life).
Thank ya once again
I'm 17 though,
Appreciate that alot.

James Waide
04-11-2016, 06:06 PM
I am coping with anxiety with the Natural pen. It has been a God Send.
I got tired of the "happy pills" and knew there had to be a all natural remedy for anxiety.
Try it 1690
www.naturallyAnxietyFree.com

Nowuccas
04-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Hey nofpa731away,

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is. Occam's razor applies especially in the philosophy of science, but also more generally.

A problem with Occam's razor is that the sentence is not really about things (entia = entities), but about explanations or hypotheses. So other thinkers have come up with other versions:

"We consider it a good principle to explain the phenomena by the simplest hypothesis possible". Ptolemy.[3] Not only is Ptolemy earlier than Occam,[4] but Occam's supposed wording cannot be found in any of his existing works.[5]

"We are to admit no more causes of natural things other than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. Therefore, to the same natural effects we must, so far as possible, assign the same causes". Isaac Newton.[6]

"Whenever possible, substitute constructions out of known entities for inferences to unknown entities". Bertrand Russell.[7]

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

So, if life is a dream, who is the dreamer?; how does the dreamer exist?; what is the dreamer's source of energy? etc.

The same applies with robots; who created them?; for what purpose? and so on.

It's all too much like the plot of a sci-fi movie, and what evidence is there to support that hypothesis? Zero.

The simplest explanation is that you and other people and the world is all real, and that it is fear / anxiety causing derealization and such thoughts.

A previous post follows:

Regard DP/DR as being purely temporary.

Advice from therapists, and sufferers: When affected, run your hands under cold water for several minutes. Adapt the following to your situation: Look around and find 5 colours; feel 4 different textures; smell 3 different odours, and taste 2 different things. Focus on your hands for several minutes, multiple times daily. Try snapping a rubber band on your wrist, lightly, at first, then increasingly harder; remove afterwards, and pocket.

Give the EFT a good tryout, to see if it helps you. It is free via the searchbar at http://eft.mercola.com * or http://www.tapping.com (13 free videos) or YouTube EFT. Professionally instructed is best. - There is a version for use in public places*, (if you want to, you can claim to have a headache, as you employ the acupressure massage/tapping on your temples, but you would then be restricted to subvocalising: [repeating to yourself in your mind] ) "Even though I sometimes suffer from depersonalization/derealization, I deeply and completely accept myself". Use the PMR, at http://www.drcoxconsulting.com/managing-stress.html

DP/DR often results from anxiety/panic attacks, so if this applies in your case, see http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?33197-Do-I-have-anxiety-disorder-or-something-worse&p=220006#post220006 about anxiety, and/or panic attacks. Neo-Reichian therapy has been recommended for DP/DR, but I suggest using the above treatments for at least several weeks, as they may well be all that are required.

RECOMMENDED READING:
Derealization, by Frederic P. Miller, Agnes F. Vandome, and John McBrewster, & Overcoming Depersonalization Disorder: A Mindfulness & Acceptance Guide to Conquering Feelings of Numbness & Unreality by Fugen A. Neziroglu, & Feeling Unreal: Depersonalization Disorder and the Loss of the Self, by Daphne Simeon and Jeffrey Abugel, and Depersonalization: A New Look at a Neglected Syndrome, and The Stranger In The Mirror by Marlene Steinberg and Maxine Schnall, and Depersonalization Disorder Medical Guide by Qontro Medical Guides, and The Haunted Self: Structural Dissociation and the Treatment of Chronic Traumatization (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology) by Onno van der Hart, Ellert R. S. Nijenhuis, and Kathy Steele, from your bookstore, or www.amazon.com

Google DP/DR chat sites & forums, such as www.anxietyzone.com & http://www.dpselfhelp.com/forum and ask what worked for them, such as: http://www.dpselfhelp.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20892-the-holy-grail-of-curing-dpdr/

I suggest that you view my following previous posts:

FEAR: http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?34207-Help&p=225105#post225105

GENERALISED ANXIETY DISORDER: http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?33964-New-to-the-site-and-looking-for-help&p=223989#post223989

FEAR OF DEATH:

Realise that although your conscious mind knows that death lies in the far distant future, the part of your brain which is conscious is like an iceberg, with the vast bulk of the subconscious mind supporting it. Unfortunately, to the subconscious mind, everything is in the present tense - "NOW", so whenever you think about your ultimate demise, it considers it as an immediate threat to your continued existence, and may well deal with it in its usual manner, by activating the very ancient "fight or flight" response. It also is unable to deal with negatives well, if at all, so it's far better to learn to use positives when dealing with it. There are basically 2 approaches. One is to not think about death. But it's unhelpful to say to yourself: "don't think about death", because it doesn't understand the "don't" concept, so say: "let's think about something else, like what to do next", etc. You can employ the following: It's important to regularly monitor, and deal with a negative internal monologue (self talk), or mental process, such as disturbing thoughts, images, impulses, or emotions, by the process of (a): recognising it, and (b): challenging it immediately. Technique For Re-Programming Negative Thoughts: When you notice something negative, such as: or: "What's going to become of me?" or: "When will it all end?" or even an image, emotion, or a memory; recognise that it is being generated from the negative part of your mind. After identifying and labelling it, visualise a large, red, flashing, "STOP!" sign, and/or possibly a stern faced person wagging an index finger at you in a negative manner, then say to yourself as forcefully as you can, even aloud in a big voice, if alone: "I know this tactic: GO AWAY FOR A WHILE !!!" You may want to use either: "ruse", "ploy", "game", or "trick".

In the case of an image, visualise a large "STOP" sign, or your preferred version. Some people go so far as to keep a wide rubber band in their pocket, then put it around their wrist, when they catch themselves backsliding, stretch and release it, as a method of reprogramming their mind sooner, but I don't regard it as being strictly necessary. Remember to remove it, afterwards, if you use this method. Try replacing a negative thought with a positive affirmation of your choice, like: "I'm here now, so I may as well enjoy myself or do something interesting, or exciting when not making a contribution to the society which supports me". Hypnosis is merely a heightened state of suggestibility, in which you are better able to communicate with your subconscious mind. 85% of people are suggestible, to some degree, so you could either preferably seek professional hypnotherapy. If it is not an option, hypnosisdownloads.com has ones about stopping negative thoughts, and fear of death. Another way is to focus on death so long and often that your subconscious mind becomes desensitised to the subject, and no longer activates the fear response. There was a time, billions of years ago when there was no death, just (imperfectly; thereby enabling selection of superior mutations) self replicating molecules, all derived from a common ancestor, according to the genetic evidence. It was more than 2 billion years later that sex, and death began. Then primitive nervous systems, later evolving into simple brains, with a sensorium, to detect dangers, and fear came into being. Overlaid on that basic fish brain is the amphibian brain, then the reptilian brain, then the mammal brain, then the primate brain, and finally the massive cortex which enables full self consciousness in the human brain.

Then consider that the very molecules which make up your body, even the bones, are being replaced every several years, so extremely little of what was originally "you" remains. And the fact that all atoms of an element (which aren't isotopes) are identical, so it didn't matter which atoms were originally combined to form those first self replicating molecules, which all forms of life are descended from. Ultimately, there is no real death, as long as life continues on this planet, which it is likely to for at least 500,000,000 years, when the sun starts to become a red giant. We are all but different forms of the one basic creature; death is illusory, at least to some extent; that of the end of this vehicle for transmitting DNA. View: http://a-dogs-breakfast.8m.com/blank_5.html for a totally different scientific point of view you may find helpful.

nofpa731away
04-27-2016, 07:22 AM
Man I don't know how to thank you.. you helped me so much you have no idea
You right it is a reality, it just my anxiety made me feel that way
I almost got rid of all of my anxiety, and you helped me a lot to do that
I appreciate and hope the best for u man

nofpa731away
04-27-2016, 07:27 AM
And what helped me with the DR is that my friend told me that I probably have hypoglycemia (low blood sugar/glucose) and whenever I got the symptoms and take sugar, I feel fine.