PDA

View Full Version : Tingling in just 1 leg?

thatdrummerdude
04-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Hi guys,

First of all, I want to apologize for posting so much. I just have "changing anxiety" meaning my symptoms change from week to week, and I really need to ask about this as it's been heavily bothering me. For some reason, my right leg recently started twitching/spasming/tingling out of no where. It lasts a max of 3 minutes and can happen as often as many times per hour. It's really freaking me out, especially since it's only 1 leg. I've also been very dizzy and nauseous the past week. I'm worried it's either (a) a blood clot, or (b) some sort of issue with my brain that's causing it to spasm uncontrollably. I really need some advice, so please reply if you know anything about this..

Thanks,
Christian

Dahila
04-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Do you not even joke about blood clot, when you have blood clot in your leg there is not tingling. My husband is suffering with deep vein thrombosis and your look nothing like blood clot. Now tingling in hands will be caused by >>>>>>>>>? Tingling nose must be deadly disease................you already know that you have health anxiety, very normal when everything is searched in dr google, Ban the internet less health anxiety

thatdrummerdude
04-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Do you not even joke about blood clot, when you have blood clot in your leg there is not tingling. My husband is suffering with deep vein thrombosis and your look nothing like blood clot. Now tingling in hands will be caused by >>>>>>>>>? Tingling nose must be deadly disease................you already know that you have health anxiety, very normal when everything is searched in dr google, Ban the internet less health anxiety

Thank you for your reply. I understand from your point of view that it seems silly! I really try my best to stay away from Dr. Google, but every now and then I cave in and take a look. Thanks for being patient with me while I overcome my anxiety!

Dahila
04-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Please, give a chance to meditation, could be guided too. It will help you ;))