PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been here in a while, I feel like I am dying......

mistiblue
04-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Hello everyone, I haven't been here in a while, but just need some advice or encouragement. This has not been a good year for me in reference to my anxiety.
I am having some horrible symptoms and I am praying they are only anxiety. I AM under a lot of stress right now because my husband is getting ready to retire from the military next month after 20 years. My 5 kids and I are getting ready to move in with my parents for an undetermined amount of time, while my husband stays here and works. It's a long story, but there are huge changes happening in our life right now.
I am going to list my symptoms, if ya'll could just tell me if you have ever had these symptoms before with anxiety, I would appreciate it:

MAJOR stomach issues (mainly constant gas)
severe fatigue
left side pain (shoulder, rib cage, etc...)
feeling weak in my body
shakiness
irritable all the time
low pulse at times

I am sure I am missing some, but these are constant (except for the low pulse). I am trying to get a hold of myself because I have so much going on and my kids need me. I do take Xanax on occasion, but I am trying not to take it too much.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Anne1221
04-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Anxiety definitely makes me very irritable.

DreamWorld
04-04-2016, 12:22 AM
My anxiety gives me crazy stomach problems. I've heard that when you're anxious your body feels weak as a result of mental stress. I also suffer from weird unexplained body pains. Anxiety does some crazy stuff.. That's for sure.

Good luck! :)

jennssm
04-04-2016, 07:48 AM
I to have had the stomach issues, fatigue and shakiness. The shakiness was the worst for me. It took over a month for it to settle down enough for me to deal with it. I still get it occasionally but nothing like it was before. I actually started on Lexapro which helped me a ton. I also take B12 which I read helps and I believe it does. Maybe talk to your doctor about these and see what he recommends.