PDA

View Full Version : Must File Taxes this Week and This Makes me Nervous Annually

1Bluerose68
03-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Annually must do this and i totally dread it. I almost get sick to my stomach and dizzy going in to file taxes. Plus dont have tons of energy so it takes a lot to go out and have taxes done annually. Usually dont owe just nervous of the entire Process Annually...

abzydynamo
03-26-2016, 04:57 PM
have some faith buddy, you'll go through it.

gadguy
04-15-2016, 09:39 AM
Annually must do this and i totally dread it. I almost get sick to my stomach and dizzy going in to file taxes. Plus dont have tons of energy so it takes a lot to go out and have taxes done annually. Usually dont owe just nervous of the entire Process Annually...

No anxiety over taxes, however I am a math idiot...I pay to have them done for peace of mind knowing I want make a mathematical error.

The Intolerable Kid
04-18-2016, 07:33 AM
gaguy offers good advice, have a professional do it. I use an actual accountant, I don't trust the clowns at H&R Blockhead. The only other advice I would add is to get them taken care of early, as soon as possible. That way you're not worrying about it later on with a looming deadline.

Ponder
04-22-2016, 02:58 PM

I used to feel the same way about voting. That was until I simply stoped doing it. Tax returns are where the rich get richer. It's where the thieves in righteous clothes do their evil.

The only tax I pay, is automatically taken out of my welfare payments. Thank you ever so much. Keep up the good work! We all choose the path we take, or so we are commonly taught.

Kirk
04-24-2016, 07:50 PM
If you get money back, you can file later with no penalty.