PDA

View Full Version : Struggling with uploading my YouTube videos.

Knight
03-15-2016, 10:54 PM
Hello everyone, it's my first time on this site, so hopefully I am doing this right...

I make YouTube videos professionally, and have done so for the last three years. The first two years were great, and I even count them among the best years of my life! I was able to lovingly produce over a hundred videos, gain thousands of subscribers, rack up millions of views, and even make some money... but most importantly I was happy.

...then one day everything got harder.

Slowly I went from happily working on videos for 2-3 hours a day to becoming riddled with fear at the thought even sitting down to write/edit. My video production rate went from once a week to once every two months. I used to LIVE for this, but now it seems I just want to distract myself from it in anyway possible and then getting frustrated when I end up getting no work done at the end of the day. Every day I seem to cry and scream at my computer wishing that it could all go back to normal.

I want more than anything to love doing this again like I used to. I feel like I am letting myself and my subscribers down.

After having this go on for almost a year... I don't know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated. :(