PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm a about to have a...

Maybepanicornot
03-07-2016, 09:16 PM
almost all day I've felt like I was about to have a full on panic attack but haven't. What should I do? It started while driving (not because of driving) but I didn't let it fully kick off and tried to calm down since I was on a road trip and it wouldn't be safe. Heart still feels like it's pounding and occasionally it'll go a bit further (tingling, start feeling hot, etc) for a few seconds and I feel like I am about to lose control due to worry but it fades back to the same. What's going on and what should I do?

I've had 1 panic attack before (woke up with it) after drinking too much. Drank too much last night so that may be the trigger, hence none tonight.

Thanks!

Falcodj
03-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Hey there , the first thing to do is calm down and particularly if you feel something whilst driving I would just set aside , take a couple of deep breaths and relax. Driving and anxiety are not good together in my opinion.

Anyways, you mentioned alcohol right? Different people rect to alcohol in different ways, so ,aybe you need to identify your li it. For the anxiety I would not consider medicine. They help but side effects are bad for some of the . Try to relax with some classical or chill out music, do some exercise as well (body releases endorphins and you get a sense of well being).

Dahila
03-08-2016, 03:38 PM
If you tell your body to have panic attack , you will have it, You are the boss
Drinking to much causes shakes, irregular heart beat and hangover, it is not panic attack