PDA

View Full Version : Please, I Need Your Help!

LucaValsan27
02-29-2016, 11:13 AM
*html//hasherror/

cloudy black
02-29-2016, 12:16 PM
hello LucaValsan27. gosh you are a deep thinker. a bit of a philosopher even! what has changed in the last 3 weeks? have you always been what i call a deep thinker.

you so need to ground yourself. how about looking at this and see what you think. http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/need-an-emotional-buffer-try-these-fast-grounding-techniques/

what doesn’t give you peace in this life means you are not on the right track. And maybe in a chaotic kinda way. Say for instance that your inner self is needing calm and grounding. Sometimes we have to experience the opposite to realise that what we need is calmness rather than chaos as it is in your case possibly.

Lets face it you are not going to answer any of these questions any way! Have you thought about studying philosophy? That way you would be able to look at these questions and also find out if Philosophy is indeed your cup of tea.

Right from an infant I was asking myself the same kinda questions that never really had answers to. I explored many different things as an adult and in the end it comes down (to me at least) to being your best and being happy in your own skin.

Also your questions are spiritual in nature and that is what gets ignored in the mainstream of life. Everyone is far too busy making money to pay the bills and jumping hurdles to get on. That for me was the gaping hole in my life and I have had to address it. As I am sure that I would have ended up quite ill.

I just wish it payed the bills and I had a career from it. Oh and people do get to have a career out of it. It narrows down to either new age which I tried everything and got worse (long story) or yes that word that nobody likes “religion,” “oh I am not religious I am spiritual”. Like that play on words is really important in the big picture of things.

LucaValsan27
02-29-2016, 12:40 PM
hello LucaValsan27. gosh you are a deep thinker. a bit of a philosopher even! what has changed in the last 3 weeks? have you always been what i call a deep thinker.

I was never really a deep thinker. But everything changed with one panic attack. It just made me more aware of myself. Or made me question things i would never question before. Anyways, thanks for the advice

Other shoe
02-29-2016, 03:10 PM
LucaValsan27, you are who you are because you acknowledge it. If your consciousness wasn't perceiving what is around you, nothing would exist. Think about it, when you are asleep the world only exists in your dreams. When you are awake you see and hear and feel the world as it happens. There is nothing wrong with delving into who you are. We all do on some level. Why are you you? You are made up of what you have learned and lived, your memories and experiences are all part of your subconscious. This and genetics is what makes us all different and unique. Humans have been questioning their existence since the beginning of time. Religion formed from this as did evolutionary theories. There is no need to panic about your questions. You sound quite intelligent and inquisitive, these are wonderful traits!

Alexandra Constantin
03-02-2016, 04:00 AM
Hey there, while what the nice members of this form posted is all true, I just wanted to put your mind at ease a little bit. You are not crazy, it has happened to many people, so many they have a name for it. It is called depersonalization. This happened to me one night. Why am I me. Why was I born here, why do I look like this, why in this time period, and I started to feel as if I was fading away. Like my consciousness was separating from my body, and then full blown panic attack. It is an anxiety symptom combined with a wonderful tendency you probably have, of addressing the spiritual side of life

Jay1030
03-02-2016, 10:31 AM
I actually do think about that alot. The way I look at it is having an open mind. Everyone is unique in their own way so you being you, their is no one like you, so you should learn to love that.

cloudy black
03-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Yes labels… we cant live with them and we can’t live without them. Please don’t fix your focus on any health labels. Yes they do” help” in as much as you have a name and a descriptor but too many people seem to get stuck with the label.

What Alexandra Constantin says In his post is helpful but don’t let the label end your looking for help guidance and assistance.

Keep on keeping on. Talk with people you can trust. And keep looking out for things that will help you in the long term be that self help books. music that will help you to relax, eating well and not junk food just a few simple things off the top of my head