PDA

View Full Version : ordering meds online help

cleric212
09-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Hello im a new guy here and really love your website but i really need some good advice.does anyone know of anywhere you can order real meds online.like valium or xanax i suffer with anxiety and have all my life GPs are usless these days.if you could help me or point me in the right direction itll be greatly appreciated thanks alot. :roll:

northstar
09-24-2008, 03:12 PM
hmmm ordering meds online is really not a good idea. xanex is an addictive drug and can cause all kinds of problems, it's not wise to use it without the supervision of your GP.

why are you looking for meds online? what have your doctors told you and what else are you trying apart from drugs to help with the anxiety? if you tell us more about yourself we might be able to offer advice :)

punkgod94
09-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Honestly, getting medication online is probably a bad idea because you don't know where you're getting it from. Therefore you might not be getting the high standards that the United States Food and Drug Administration sets for medications. If money is an issue, there are plenty of programs now where you can go to walmart, your local pharmacy chain like Walgreens, or even food market chains like Rite Aid, where you can get the generics of a lot of different anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills very cheap!! Talk to your doctor about getting your prescriptions that way and I guarantee you that they will help you. Doctors are almost always willing to help you afford your medication. Believe it or not, doctors really ARE there to help you...unless you're trying to doctor shop and score drugs for recreational use. Then you're not going to have much luck. It's very rare in my experience for doctors to prescribe Xanax or even Valium because of how well known they are for "getting high" on. They also monitor how you manage on other benzodiazepenes like Ativan and Klonopin to make sure that youre not abusing the meds or dont get addicted to them (don't be surprised if they wean you off of them for a little bit and eventually put you back on for awhile, only to be weaned off again at a later date) Doctors are your friends...be completely truthful with them though and you'll get very good help!!