PDA

View Full Version : Worry? Anxiety Brings It On? If you can relate, please reply!

Christheanxiousone
02-24-2016, 09:51 PM
So I have these cycles, and there about a month or so back, I had a panic attack which brought on a cycle for me. Now, normally I do not worry daily and can take things day by day, and when I say worry, I mean paralyzing worry that is 10-20-30 years in the future, and beyond. I am normally not like this and it brings me great discomfort. The worry is about the future and everything in it, not my health persay or any "normal" triggers. It always starts with a panic attack, then it ends, then for a few months I worry about EVERYTHING involving the future. So it normal for anxiety/stress like when I had the attack to bring on constant doom worry about my future life in-general????

Jessicaleanne1992
02-24-2016, 10:40 PM
So I have these cycles, and there about a month or so back, I had a panic attack which brought on a cycle for me. Now, normally I do not worry daily and can take things day by day, and when I say worry, I mean paralyzing worry that is 10-20-30 years in the future, and beyond. I am normally not like this and it brings me great discomfort. The worry is about the future and everything in it, not my health persay or any "normal" triggers. It always starts with a panic attack, then it ends, then for a few months I worry about EVERYTHING involving the future. So it normal for anxiety/stress like when I had the attack to bring on constant doom worry about my future life in-general????

I tend to go through anxiety much worse after a panic attack. I don't get back to feeling normal for sometimes a week after. I'll be ok then all of a sudden have a feeling of impending doom over everything and nothing. It's awful.

Christheanxiousone
02-24-2016, 11:03 PM
I tend to go through anxiety much worse after a panic attack. I don't get back to feeling normal for sometimes a week after. I'll be ok then all of a sudden have a feeling of impending doom over everything and nothing. It's awful.

It's mostly worry for me.