PDA

View Full Version : hello

dreamdays
02-21-2016, 06:05 PM
im kellie and ive had panic attacks and anxiety almost my whole life. a few years ago i found out i was actually bipolar and everything really made sense after that. got on good meds and was in the maintenance stage and now in the last week or two ive started to have horrible panic attacks again. as soon as it gets dark i get anxious and am having to take 2.5 mg ativan just to not have an attack. it has been so hard. panic attack was in bedroom so im afraid to go back and have been sleeping on couch since then... i see psych on friday thankfully but nighttime is just so scary for me..... :(

salvator here
02-22-2016, 02:50 AM
Hi Kellie :)

I know panic attacks well myself, and I'm also bipolar. Its good to know exactly what you are dealing with, because for years I didn't know and its was guesswork.

I'm not sure about the panic when it gets dark, but the ativan should help keep things manageable. Does anything in particular worry you when the sun goes down? I see nothing wrong with sleeping in the living room every so often. I actually think everyone should switch it up now and then beside the same bedroom routine.

I hope you and the doctor will come up with something helpful for you.

dreamdays
02-22-2016, 06:15 PM
thanks for your reply. i dont know why nighttime is hard for me. it always has been.. just something with my brain that i dont understand. was able to sleep in my bed last night. wasnt easy but i did it... tho i had trouble sleeping which is hard to believe with all the meds i take. hoping to get through tonight

Hi Kellie :)

I know panic attacks well myself, and I'm also bipolar. Its good to know exactly what you are dealing with, because for years I didn't know and its was guesswork.

I'm not sure about the panic when it gets dark, but the ativan should help keep things manageable. Does anything in particular worry you when the sun goes down? I see nothing wrong with sleeping in the living room every so often. I actually think everyone should switch it up now and then beside the same bedroom routine.

I hope you and the doctor will come up with something helpful for you.

hainam134567d1
02-22-2016, 07:52 PM
mọi người cùng ủng hộ nào