PDA

View Full Version : Girl I liked left University

Hardy2016
02-18-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm feeling a bit sad and pissed off at myself, There was this Girl I liked for months who recently just left University. She gave me signs at the start of the course too that she liked me, but we both have Anxiety, and she seemed more nervous than me. A couple of months ago, I sent her a friend request, she declined it, I was going to move on, but she then started to talk to me again and gave me some signs, she started smiling when she seen me. For months I wanted to ask her for a Coffee, but I was just too shy, and I we never had the chance to talk properly because I only ever seen her in class.

Shall I message her on facebook and ask her how she is? Her facebook is quite private, I'm gutted I'll never see her again. I think I'll find it difficult to more on from her because for months I liked her, and I'm pissed that I never got the chance to tell her. I'm sad that she's left University. I'm 95% certain it's anxiety because the last time I seen her, she mentioned something about Anxiety to the class, and I never seen her since then. She was very quiet in class, kept herself to herself.

brfoo
02-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Just don't overthink it, you are assuming things that might not even be true.