PDA

View Full Version : Elevated CRP (inflammation marker) and anxiety!!!

Blessed
02-11-2016, 07:00 AM
It's been a while since posting, trying to get a grip on things only to have issues arise and every doctor blow me off because they assume it's MY ANXIETY. Having bad stomach pain with other issues and have had an endoscopy and colonoscopy done recently. My CRP which is a marker for inflammation is through the roof, it was a 10 in September and now is a 12. It is supposed to be 1 or below. Can't find a doctor to take this seriously until now and she's is freaking me out saying its a BIG DEAL. I am terrified. And skipped heart beats since this summer, somedays 100 per day. But it's all in my head, please help with any advice, thank you! Had every heart test known to man done, I'm at my wits end... Thanks for advice!

Blessed
02-12-2016, 05:35 PM
It's been a while since posting, trying to get a grip on things only to have issues arise and every doctor blow me off because they assume it's MY ANXIETY. Having bad stomach pain with other issues and have had an endoscopy and colonoscopy done recently. My CRP which is a marker for inflammation is through the roof, it was a 10 in September and now is a 12. It is supposed to be 1 or below. Can't find a doctor to take this seriously until now and she's is freaking me out saying its a BIG DEAL. I am terrified. And skipped heart beats since this summer, somedays 100 per day. But it's all in my head, please help with any advice, thank you! Had every heart test known to man done, I'm at my wits end... Thanks for advice!

Is anybody out there that can relate, please?

salvator here
02-12-2016, 08:35 PM
I don't have any experience dealing with this, and I did have my markers checked several years ago, and they were fine. Only 1 time did they come back elevated and the doctor said I might have arthritis.

I do know what it feels like though when they say everything is in your mind, so I hope you are able to get clear cut answers from your doctor.