PDA

View Full Version : 100 % rejuvenated after having Showers.

renioak
02-09-2016, 06:11 AM
Hi,
I want to start this discussion aiming on the peoples who are really stressed and are not able to cop up with the daily tiredness and dullness.
Having a proper herbal shower and an amazing bathroom which should smell divine.
Like from having a custom made body wash to natural essential oils creating amazing amount of fragrance.
Imagine after a tiring day, going into your bathroom which smells amazingly heaven when you enter, like the mild smell of peppermint,vanilla,essential rose oils etc.. everything and a hot steamy bath tub which explodes the fragrances of all of the herbal oils while we are in it, which soothes us and makes us forget about the materialistic world. This a kind of vacation we could give to ourselves. And I definitely did try this and to be honest it takes only a little amount of time to set up and after that its an amazing healing process. I would want to recommend this to everyone.

Dahila
02-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Hey I am here and I make all that products, but i would never dare to post it here, to look for the buyers. Another one who want to sell something. It does not have healing properties, ESSENTIAL OILS do not mix with water
Go somewhere else to push that bs on people. I am working with Essential oils for so many years and would never tell people to take a bath with it. Shame on you!!!!
To mix Essential oil with water you need to add Polysorbate 80