PDA

View Full Version : Apologies!...

Carla
09-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Hi everyone :)
I would like to apologise in advance if during my response to messages that I seem to write forever! I will keep my postings shorter in future. Maybe it is to do with anxiety but I feel that I cant keep things short! All my thoughts seem to flood out. I would like to apologise now I should bore anyone lol :snore:
Carla

Jay12345
09-22-2008, 09:06 AM
It's absolutely fine.. You can write as much as you want, whenever you want.. I don't think anyone has any problems what so ever with anyone writing what they like especially if it means getting things off there chest, and afterall, thats why the forum is here...! :)

Carla
09-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Thanks! That is nice of you to say! :)

ensie
09-22-2008, 09:42 AM
lol. Classic, worrying about what others are thinking and if they think your posts are too long! I get that too!

Don't worry about it, your long posts on my thread helped me
'A problem shared is a problem halved' and all that :)

No one minds, sometimes you need it to vent your emotions. As someone just said, that's what this forum is here for!

northstar
09-22-2008, 10:22 AM
don't worry about it carla! i do exactly the same thing! but it's all helping, and if someone isn't interested they just don't have to read it, so you just write for as long as you need :D

punkgod94
09-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Hey Carla,

Don't worry about long posts at all. We're all here as a support network for each other. People here are usually very good at responding to posts no matter how long they are. Say what you need to say...we're all here to help each other!