PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Or Incoming death?? Help Me!.

Mohammed Nasreldin
02-04-2016, 05:43 AM
Hello i have a lot of anxiety and negative thinking, Along with these symptoms.

1. Dizziness.
2. Eye Hallucinations (Flashes, Phosphenes, Floaters, Night Blindness, Static vision at night, seeing objects move, seeing auras around people and objects and increased light sensitivity).
3. Chest Pain.
4. Other Anxiety Symptoms like muscle rapid movements etc.
5. Feeling of passing out some time.
6. And worrying from the future and feeling like i will pass out soon in future.
7.I also have a tinnitus in my ears.

Note: Am only 15 year old. I saw that these are the symptoms of spiritual awakening but i dont want that to happen because it may be bad in my religon. About the eye problem, The symptoms started when i was trying to see auras and did an exercise that increases light sensitivity and helps connect the right section of the brain to the left one. But the anxiety symptoms started suddenly when i was praying and felt like my legs could not carry me and felt of passing out and dizziness but all went in minutes, after that i began to feel the same feeling that i got on the prayer but in a light way and it developed in one month to this level. I also take every small thing as this is the signs of death. Please help me, all the best, Thank you a million.

gadguy
02-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Hello i have a lot of anxiety and negative thinking, Along with these symptoms.

1. Dizziness.
2. Eye Hallucinations (Flashes, Phosphenes, Floaters, Night Blindness, Static vision at night, seeing objects move, seeing auras around people and objects and increased light sensitivity).
3. Chest Pain.
4. Other Anxiety Symptoms like muscle rapid movements etc.
5. Feeling of passing out some time.
6. And worrying from the future and feeling like i will pass out soon in future.
7.I also have a tinnitus in my ears.

Note: Am only 15 year old. I saw that these are the symptoms of spiritual awakening but i dont want that to happen because it may be bad in my religon. About the eye problem, The symptoms started when i was trying to see auras and did an exercise that increases light sensitivity and helps connect the right section of the brain to the left one. But the anxiety symptoms started suddenly when i was praying and felt like my legs could not carry me and felt of passing out and dizziness but all went in minutes, after that i began to feel the same feeling that i got on the prayer but in a light way and it developed in one month to this level. I also take every small thing as this is the signs of death. Please help me, all the best, Thank you a million.

I can not speak to the religious aspect of what you are dealing with, but it sounds like you are feeding off of your anxiety, in other words just adding fuel to the fire. Try not to over think every little thing...easier said than done, but if you can, cut yourself some slack and don't take everything to mean the worst. Good luck.

Mohammed Nasreldin
02-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the reply. I will take your advice.

anxietykidd
01-05-2017, 06:48 PM
How often are the flashes of light and eye problems?