PDA

View Full Version : Stumbling in the Dark

audiofile07
02-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Hello random people on the internet.

I am back at square one once again. I have severe anxiety, depression and panic disorder.

I just though I found someone who could be supportive of me but it seems that I am not easy to deal with unless I'm on medication.
I am a terribly quite and nervous person, and right now I feel like I've been punched in the gut once again. I don't easily make friends and usually just do my own thing. I don't mind being alone. I also feel that being alone is slightly unhealthy.

So here I am, after years of being at least okay...I'm back in the bumbling darkness.

Prayers please, random internet. I am painfully numb again.

salvator here
02-04-2016, 02:52 AM
Welcome!

I understand being a quiet person, I am as well. I don't make friends easily anymore - in fact I stopped even trying to be sociable. I'm here for the same reason, in that, I'm looking for understanding people that are going through similar things. I also don't mind being alone, but its not so good when you are feeling vulnerable, know that all too well.

What's brought you to this dark and numb place? Anything trigger this? Sometimes we don't always see it, but usually something underlying is usually to blame - even if it clinical depression flare up. You said you were okay for years (that is good to hear btw), how did you get to a better place then?

But, glad you found your way here, and people are here to listen and help, and never judge.

Anne1221
02-04-2016, 10:19 AM
You said you're not easy to deal with unless you're on medication. Did you go off of it for some reason? Is that why this person is no longer in your life? Are you better off with it or without it? I'm sorry to hear you're going through a difficult time. We're not really "random people" as much as we are "fellow sufferers of anxiety." That's why we can help one another.