PDA

View Full Version : 7 Cups of Tea

Chicko Ekila
01-30-2016, 02:09 PM
for emotional support on anxiety or any other problem please visit www.7cups.com

Dahila
01-30-2016, 04:41 PM
I do not think you are getting any business here. BTW it is unethical to come here and try to sell something to vulnerable people

Ponder
01-30-2016, 08:44 PM
This kind of help should be free. I highly recommend people helping themselves. If you have money to burn and open to suggestion that your in need of others in order to heal, then sure ... try this main stream marketing out. $$$$$$$$

I've gotten more out of a $4.00 book from the play store and without the insult to ones intelligence. They must be desperate having to resort to posting in forums like these. None the less, people are like sheep and they will pay only to find out just how lacking such sugar coated concepts be.

...and then of course many people are already reciprocating in forums like this for free. Like I said ... they must be hard up to be posting like so.

jessed03
01-31-2016, 11:15 AM
I do not think you are getting any business here. BTW it is unethical to come here and try to sell something to vulnerable people

It'd be disappointing if the OP was here just to spam some site. Especially as I thought they were real when I posted on their other thread.

Anne1221
01-31-2016, 11:48 AM
It's an online emotional support group, but you have to pay to subscribe.

Dahila
01-31-2016, 12:37 PM
It'd be disappointing if the OP was here just to spam some site. Especially as I thought they were real when I posted on their other thread.
I think his posting was for a reason of be allowed to post this link Jesse, they do that.........

jessed03
01-31-2016, 07:25 PM
I think his posting was for a reason of be allowed to post this link Jesse, they do that.........

Awful way to market a business, isn't it? "Invest in me, and I'll lie to you and let you down..."

Just makes you want to handover money... not!

Dahila
02-01-2016, 11:29 AM
The worst people get hooked into it...........desperation used to make money.........jeez bad world