PDA

View Full Version : Cant Eat Regular Food, Stuck Big Time on Chewy, Gooey, Trashy Foods.

1Bluerose68
01-26-2016, 05:12 PM
So now I am sick and tired of eating NORMAL, boring old, hum drum meals. They have taken away my fresh n Easy store nearby and I am left w/o any convenient salads to munch on. So I have gone down another pathos and have began eating chewy, gooey, sweet,and delicious, No Not Apples, BUT delicious , yummy , sweet, sorrowfully hip enlarging carbs and fatty foods. I eat them so quickly that I am almost eating in my sleep. my tummy is beginning to grow stairs and the side love handles are even more so of a nightmare. All because they took my salad bar away from me. I am secretly self destructing and trying to see how quickly I may do so with yummy foods, and at least enjoy it as i fall to the rise of the numbers on the scale and measuring tape, and dental bills are slowly adding up too. So , is this self sabotage or what???A CLASSIC CASE of it TOO, ha?????Every time I eat I feel how huge I have become and somehow am enjoying this fat body of mine, and trying to see how quickly I can increase my jean size. Then I plan to go on a CRASH DIET and drop 100 LBS in a few months, like ALL the Hollywood stars do for movie rollz.....What is my psych label NEUROTIC or Munchkin Syndrome self induced obesity, I can always run to the ER when I have had too much sugar and pretend to be having a diabetic sugar reaction too, tee -hee.....(Ughhh, i'm so bored !!!!!)

jessed03
01-27-2016, 10:32 AM
Does your fast food place give you any free food?

JohnC
01-27-2016, 06:16 PM
Yep, been there and still there ,ever since i quit smoking. Hey, let me know how that crash diet goes though:)

1Bluerose68
01-27-2016, 08:23 PM
Never asked, dont wanna fell like the Homeless people they made fun of during my training 1st week there.