PDA

View Full Version : Skipped heartbeats information

AnxietyFree1day
01-24-2016, 12:14 PM
Hi there I just wanted to make a short post about skipped heartbeats to put some peoples minds at ease.

If any of you like me have experienced skipped heartbeats, ectopics or flutters you know how horrible it is and how crippling it can make you feel. But I just wanted to put the majority of you who feel these minds at ease. I am no doctor nor do I have a profession in any medical area but I have been told by multiple doctors that they are not dangerous and are no cause for concern. You should however get yourself checked out if you are conceded or they are accompanied by other systems such as lightheadedness, pain, dizziness, blackouts and faiting. I would recommend getting checked out regardless just to be on the safe side.

The skipped beats themselves can be caused by a number of things like -

Lack of sleep
Over eating
Vaccine
Alchohol
Smoking
Drugs
Certain medications
Stress/anxiety
Over active thyroid

These are just some of the causes but aren't limited to those, obviously more serious things can cause them which is why you should always be checked out by a professional regardless. Anyway just wanted to makes this post for those of you who were new to it and needed some help

But in most cases they are NOT a cause for concern and worrying will only make them worse.