PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!

smith90
09-20-2008, 06:10 PM
ok basically i know i suffer from anxiety but im getting all these symptoms that i dont know if theyre normal or not. im always feeling like out of breath and like my body cant handle it anymore cus im short of breath all the time and my head has pressure in it all the time. around my temples there is so much pressure and i actually thought somehting was literally going to pop in my head the other day.im just feeling pains all over really but the pressure in my temples is whats getting to me the most im really worried ive got something wrong inside my head has anyone else had this before????

kaialian
09-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Hi there,

Anxiety can cause some pretty awful headaches. I've never experienced what you are describing, so I won't be much help. Have you seen a doctor about your symptoms? How long has it been going on?

smith90
09-22-2008, 05:36 PM
well i have before but you know what doctors are like when faced with someone with anxiety they just sigh and tell you that your worrying over nothing and it oculd be stress which isnt much help

Obelysk
09-22-2008, 05:45 PM
I get that pressure on my head as well, it freaking sucks. I always remind myself that is just anxiety, I know how you feel man, I wish there was something to ease it from time to time.