PDA

View Full Version : Damn These Fast Drivers Round Here!!!

1Bluerose68
01-15-2016, 06:01 PM
I am driving home and in the pokey lane when these tailgaters try and almost hit the rear end of my car coming up on my car fast. So I arm signal for them to go round. The traffic is somehow all doing a U Turn illegally in the next lane over and both cars almost crashed. damn drivers, esp on a Friday late afternoon, early evening!!!So this makes me extra nervous driving on the road round here! hate driving but must go to work!!!PS < I want a Tesla(for free if they want to donate 1 to me just to show they love me), or a Jeep Cherokee, or not sure what else but need to decide in a few yrs.

Kixxi
01-16-2016, 05:15 AM
I am driving home and in the pokey lane when these tailgaters try and almost hit the rear end of my car coming up on my car fast. So I arm signal for them to go round. The traffic is somehow all doing a U Turn illegally in the next lane over and both cars almost crashed. damn drivers, esp on a Friday late afternoon, early evening!!!So this makes me extra nervous driving on the road round here! hate driving but must go to work!!!PS < I want a Tesla(for free if they want to donate 1 to me just to show they love me), or a Jeep Cherokee, or not sure what else but need to decide in a few yrs.

Unfortunately it's a common problem in England as well. It's like drivers have obtained their licence with a pack of cookies lol :)

MainerMikeBrown
02-11-2016, 02:11 PM
I dislike tailgaters even more than people who drive too fast, as not all folks who drive too fast tailgate me.

Tailgaters make me feel nervous for obvious reasons. And it's a violation of my personal space anyway.

salvator here
02-12-2016, 06:19 AM
I do own a car, but don't drive much anymore since my panic and anxiety are a danger to others. I only drive 10 minute away from home and no farther - and only when traffic is slow. I can't even have the radio on while driving as I easily get distracted now and lose focus. Road Rage is a real problem as people are at their breaking points already, and feel powerful behind the wheel. Driving used be be a relaxing and cathartic experience; but not these days.

MainerMikeBrown
03-16-2016, 06:02 PM
The vehicle I now drive is a Chevy HHR, which is a bigger vehicle than the cars I used to drive. I've found that having someone tailgate me when I'm driving my HHR causes me less anxiety because the vehicle I drive is larger. When I used to drive small cars, I felt more threatened when someone tailgated me.

tmex
04-17-2016, 02:48 AM
i love driving

tmex
04-17-2016, 02:49 AM
my friend just bought a car and it motivated me

MainerMikeBrown
04-17-2016, 07:34 AM
Everyone who drives should know the dangers of tailgating others.