PDA

View Full Version : NeW RESTAURANT jOB AND tHEY DON'T Take PM Trash Out, Ewwwww

1Bluerose68
01-12-2016, 09:23 PM
This trash sits around the food and buns all night long until the morning staff arrives. It is so disgusting that I have acquired a new disgust for even looking at hamburgers or the buns they come in. They're burgers don't even smell like burgers. perhaps its just that I see how long the trash in putrid plastic huge bags sit around decomposing until the AM crew takes them out. This is totally unacceptable and disgusting. They have ghetto anxiety and don't allow us to even go in a team , like 2 employees together, to go toss the trash. Its really quite amusing how they seem so paranoid over such a well lit parking lot in a new facility for burgers. Were talking Northern CA people. This has caused me to definitely never order food there during breaks and i have turned to eating trail mix during my nutrition break and feel thirsty all night during my shift from extra food anxiety, garbage around the food on the shelf anxiety that is!

cloudy black
01-13-2016, 05:41 AM
yes thats catering for you. i have seen things in my catering past life. and for the longest time i avoided takeaways and cheap eats because of this. and recently just near me a takeaway has been done for health and safety. there was mouse droppings and poison near food that was being stored. i am amazed that it has taken this long for them to get done. because they have a pitiful state of a business for the longest time.