PDA

View Full Version : Major Test Anxiety

JenXO
01-12-2016, 06:44 PM
So I wrote my smart serve exam after I don't even remember how many times I failed you are required to get 80% to get the certificate I doubt myself and changed an answer and found out I was right the first time what the hell?!? I am so tired of having zero self esteem/confidence. I understood it a lot better doing the day workshop which took a few hours and we took the hours up as a group. I just doubt I passed I felt like I understood it a lot better than time but I had my doubts about if I will pass this time around.

hainam134567d1
01-12-2016, 11:44 PM
upppp lên nào

Faouzi Abdousalam
01-13-2016, 09:58 AM
Anxiety helpline
There are several procedures and techniques used to put an end to the symptoms of panic attack. It is imperative that you study and get to understand the exact causes of a panic attack.

The following are needed to prevent the symptoms of panic attack from taking over you:
Getting to understand your body better
Getting to know those things that can lower the stress level of your body.
It is very important to carefully examine yourself as no one understands your mind and body as much as you do. see my site : for a better life

Tremor
01-14-2016, 10:45 AM
So I wrote my smart serve exam after I don't even remember how many times I failed you are required to get 80% to get the certificate I doubt myself and changed an answer and found out I was right the first time what the hell?!? I am so tired of having zero self esteem/confidence. I understood it a lot better doing the day workshop which took a few hours and we took the hours up as a group. I just doubt I passed I felt like I understood it a lot better than time but I had my doubts about if I will pass this time around.

Don't sell yourself short Jen. You are trying to do positive things with your life, and that's what matters. We all fail and fall at times. If you don't get it this time... oh well... you get it next time! I think you are doing just fine!