PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

EthHR
01-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Hello all.

Im new to the forum. Im 19, from the UK but have lived in Spain for the past 10 years. In 2009 after a lot of struggles I was diagnosed with OCD. Have struggled with it ever since, had CBT for it which worked. Then had a relapse, went back for more CBT and now have some relapses but manage to control it my self.

For the past two years ive been suffering with anxiety, mainly just in exams in school but recently its extended to anything to do with school really. Im fine during the holidays and at weekends but Monday through Friday im a wreak. I tend to have flare ups almost everynight. Have been seeing someone about it, the same guy I saw for my OCD, but its got to the point where I've being thinking about getting rid of the source and dropping out of school.

I thought I'd share my experience with you all. Thanks.

programer
01-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Hi too mate. Welcome although I am also new to this Forum. I also have the same Disorders like you. I have OCD, PTHD, AUTISM and Anxiety disorder. This things have caused so much bad things in my life. I am 18yrs old. Hope we will find help here. Gud luck in your journey.