PDA

View Full Version : I can't feel my heart

Lee29
01-05-2016, 11:07 AM
I woke up this morning and I couldn't feel my chest.
My mind is really clear and it's really easy to concentrate, maybe even too easy.
The emotions, however are not there and they are long gone. I cannot feel any kind of emotion just like I can't feel my chest.
I have a hard time breathing, I feel like it doesn't give oxygen to my blood or something, I don't feel my heart when I breath.

Is it normal?

Blinkyrocket
01-05-2016, 12:21 PM
I woke up this morning and I couldn't feel my chest.
My mind is really clear and it's really easy to concentrate, maybe even too easy.
The emotions, however are not there and they are long gone. I cannot feel any kind of emotion just like I can't feel my chest.
I have a hard time breathing, I feel like it doesn't give oxygen to my blood or something, I don't feel my heart when I breath.

Is it normal?

Do you mean like you can't feel it with your hand on your chest or just that you can't feel it when you're just laying there? I've been able to feel my heart beating in my chest without checking my pulse or putting my hand over my chest for a very long time and used to get very anxious when it would sometimes become so faint that I couldn't feel it anymore, but I knew that it had to be beating cuz I was still alive.

Lee29
01-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Do you mean like you can't feel it with your hand on your chest or just that you can't feel it when you're just laying there? I've been able to feel my heart beating in my chest without checking my pulse or putting my hand over my chest for a very long time and used to get very anxious when it would sometimes become so faint that I couldn't feel it anymore, but I knew that it had to be beating cuz I was still alive.

Both. it comes with lightheadedness too.
Then I went to sleep again and now my head feels amazing.