PDA

View Full Version : Hoping 2016 will have less anxiety in it for me

1Bluerose68
01-01-2016, 12:47 AM
I begin a 2nd job after all the holiday hoopla celebrations are over and done with. Then I say, "OK, ru done yet?" and that's when i take over and must work a 2nd new Job just to run an old dilapidated old house i just inherited along w/ another relative of mine too. The water heather just went out and before that something else all in 1 month. I thought I was just going to die in my sleep and never awaken to another day of expenses and stress. All I ever wanted was a small country cottage or a condo in a nice quiet adult community. I work all day with kids so when I come home I enjoy my space-----REALLY. So now I had to interview for this 2nd income job as a hostess at a local burger joint like 1 of the characters in "2 broke Girls." I figure I can earn about 15 K extra if I work more than p/t with my eve/weekend burger joint job. Lord please help me to gain a new winded energy and make it through the weeks w/o dying of exhaustion. In my sleep is preferred. I am a Big Chicken Yes Siree.