PDA

View Full Version : can someone relate 2 this..i badly need an answer

Jen3535
09-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Ok how 2 explain. an inch or so under your bra line, centre of the rib cage, why do i get the feeling that there is a tennis ball stuck there and it makes me what to take deep breaths

It started when i came from work......

i am taking tablets for anxiety called busiprone and have been for 10 days now 5mg 3 times a day

Bungle
09-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Hi Jen, I'm not sure what it is you're feeling because I'm not a doctor but I know what's like to have weird feelings relating to breathing. I have felt odd sensations when trying to take a deep breath where it feels constricting. Have a look through the forum as there is some great advice on breathing here esp deep breathing from the diaphragm. Keep calm hon, I'm sure it's anxiety. Take care :D

punkgod94
09-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Ok, I'm a guy so this may be a VERY stupid reply, but did you think about getting refitted for a different size bra?? Maybe it's not supporting you well enough, or maybe it supports you too tightly? Just a thought. When a woman loses or gains weight the first place it comes from is usually the breasts because they're FULL of fat lol.

Jen3535
09-18-2008, 04:40 PM
No def fits me ok, checked it ....... :(

Jen3535
09-18-2008, 04:41 PM
good idea tho.....

punkgod94
09-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Just thought I'd make a suggestion haha Won't hurt to get it checked though...maybe it'll make your back feel better!! :)

Bungle
09-19-2008, 03:30 AM
I agree. Why not nip to the doctor and put your mind at rest? Perhaps you could write down any other anxiety symptoms and get them reviewed at the same time. Not that I go to the doctor very often, but after I was told I was ok I felt instantly relieved.