PDA

View Full Version : Rain Earlier kept me From Going to My Gym

1Bluerose68
12-24-2015, 01:57 PM
So instead had to fast at home and try not to eat too much food since cant work out at gym on rainy days. Upset over certain parts of my body like my hips and my lower stomach below the belly button area, Jelly Belly just when i thought I had a grip on my scale weight I tried on my old jeans which should still fit but are tight in those specific areas. Although if i wore those jeans all day they would definitely take the place of needing to use a water pill as they squeeze me so tight in my lower ab area. Even after I lose weight Im afraid i cant get very close to people to make friends, esp of the opposite sex. That's exactly the problem. There are just too many diseases floating around out there. i'm anxious just touching the handles of the machines at the gym of of public toilets and things like that. I will never be NORMAL. I will be lonely for the rest of MY LIFE. Its easier to obsess over having a more tone body than it is in going out on a date and making small talk w/ a stranger for a 1st Date. I'm also worried about who to trust in just purchasing another used car. I see nice looking cars on the internet for sale but not sure if they are really as safe and sounds as the owners make them out to be. then again there are a lot of NEW LEMONS out there making busy car owners have to bring them in for recall service like for the brakes going out on the Japanese cars or the cars w/ exploding cooling systems, etc.... Need a used compact car thats good on gas and nice looking like something from 1999-2004 Camry, infinity, corolla???A lot of worrisome issues on my mind. And then this is another Holiday season w/o my relatives around for the holidays and its very lonely.