PDA

View Full Version : Dunno what to do

sonicfusion
09-17-2008, 08:23 AM
I dunno what problems i have, except i cant go out and do things i class as normal like going to bars and clubs, or meeting my ex girl friend in the street would set me off.

After ending a 5 year relationship, i was very upset and thought my life had ended, but thankfully a friend i met just before the split, helped me through it and she to has just ended her marriage and although she says she is happy about it, and that me and her should be together i dont think i can.

The problem lies in the fact that shes 300 miles away, true i could move but again that brings anxiety issues, and think of things that could go wrong. True we could meet up and just have some fun and go back to normal but then knowing me id want move and she might think it was a fling and move on, which would hurt me knowing she was with someone else, i just cant grasp the idea that people move on and have many sexual partners.

I think i like being in my comfort zone where nothing bad happens unless its unexpected and so i dont wish to get a new job, i was surprised when i went to the gym and applied for it so i got twice a week and same again when i went into the tattoo parlore, although i was a little anxious i just sat down and did it, yet why cant i do that with women? why cant i be normal?

Fear
09-20-2008, 12:59 PM
I'm in the same position.I'm lost too.It's not enough to say you're not alone into feeling this.Not anymore.Never happened to feel ok in some situations that you normally freaked out for and don't really get why?
I mean this happens a whole lot to me.They are really stupid situations and after thinking about it for days hours until they happen you feel paralysed,even if you thought you well prepared yourself.You just feel lost.Like you would like to be able to have a normal conversation,but when you try to say a word to someone you really care about,you can't speak a word,or speak so low of sound that people don't fuckin' notice you! :evil: