PDA

View Full Version : Which teeth whitening method should I go for - laser treatment or whitening trays?

mildredlacy
12-08-2015, 08:28 PM
I知 in an urgent need to whiten my yellow teeth. I知 planning to do it from Clearbrook Dental Clinic in Oshawa. I have heard there are lots of teeth whitening methods and I知 not able make a decision. Which one should I go for - laser treatment or whitening trays? I would appreciate any suggestions and comments. Which one will last longer?

Dahila
12-09-2015, 12:12 AM
u rather use activated charcoal to wash you teeth once a week instead of having invasive bleach in your mouth. I had worked in dental lab for years, we made them, I would not expose myself to it.

jessed03
12-09-2015, 03:35 PM
u rather use activated charcoal to wash you teeth once a week instead of having invasive bleach in your mouth. I had worked in dental lab for years, we made them, I would not expose myself to it.

How annoying are all these spammers joining and talking about their dentist or their plastic surgeon in Canada?

Dahila
12-09-2015, 08:24 PM
Oh Jesse I had not see it:)) shame on me

cloudy black
01-01-2016, 04:02 PM
know wot why dont you pack up the ciggies and as for the garlic stand back mildredlacy. why dont you put your gnashers in the microwave i did and it didnt do me any harmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:mad::rolleyes: