PDA

View Full Version : Considering breast augmentation to fulfill my ambition

mattiemichellez
12-07-2015, 11:37 PM
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and not sure if I could ask this here but I知 really worried about my future. I have planned my career to become a model and I知 really working hard for it. I知 doing regular workout and diet so that I will have a good and perfect shape, but I知 disappointed with my boobs. It is A cup and I think if I make it C cup it will be looking great. So I知 planning to have a breast augmentation surgery and have made an appointment with Dr. Sammy Sliwin. But my friends told me I was looking okay with A cup and there is no need of doing the surgery. And moreover, they told me the big boobs are not in a fashion now. Is that right? Aren't big boobs attractive and sexy? Will I be able to be in that field without good attractive boobs? All this is making me crazy.

MiST
12-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Models rarely have large breasts, just look at Milla Jovovich, Keira Knightly..etc..they are as flat as you can get.

The only exception really is adult modelling where "bigger is better"

jessed03
12-08-2015, 02:50 AM
No, go bigger.

Go to your local sports store. Buy two full-sized basketballs. Ask your surgeon to pop them under your skin. Voila, new boobs.

If you're feeling super brave, go beach balls. You're not a real woman unless your boobs are three times as large as your head.

Anne1221
12-08-2015, 10:38 AM
First you need to find out if you have what it takes to be a model. Only a legitimate modeling agency can tell you if having any surgery would make it easier/better for you to get modeling jobs. Being a model is tough, so read up on it before you get started.

jessed03
12-08-2015, 12:17 PM
First you need to find out if you have what it takes to be a model. Only a legitimate modeling agency can tell you if having any surgery would make it easier/better for you to get modeling jobs. Being a model is tough, so read up on it before you get started.

This is spam. :)

Dahila
12-08-2015, 01:28 PM
I think it is................