PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

anuacg
12-06-2015, 03:11 PM
New to the forum, not new to anxiety. Been struggling with anxiety in one way, shape or form for most of my life. Didn't really recognize it as anxiety until a few years ago after a two week period where I was having either having a panic attack and/or feeling like I was just on the edge of a panic attack every day. >_< Sought help via medication and therapy. Things were fine for a bit, but recently (the past year) the anxiety has been returning in random waves. Not currently medicated or in therapy (though considering both). I find a lot of help through the support of others, hence joining this board. Keeps things in perspective that I'm not alone in feeling the way I feel and reminding me that my feelings are often not representative of reality.

Anyways, glad to be here. Hoping that my life and wellness can be enriched through participating in this community.

cloudy black
12-16-2015, 01:45 PM
hello anuacg hello and welcome to the forum. yes it is good to have support. do have a look around to see what others are doing. anxiety i think is for me at least, can be at its worst at this time of year. and hence maybe others are also like this!! no reply to your post as yet!! i have only just spotted it now. take care and keep posting!!

Crystal8187
12-27-2015, 09:55 PM
Hello I'm new here to I also had bad anxiety and panic this year starting in May so bad I thought I was having some type of cancer I'm glad to say i feel so much better and all it took was a blood test and supplements try to read into vitamin d deficiency and anxiety never knew how much supplements can do so much