PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ust wanna rant/talk right now?

idk2012ftw
12-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Feeling anxious and just wanna hear other people talk about their problems instead of focusing on my own shit for the moment.

cloudy black
12-05-2015, 05:12 AM
well hello idk2012ftw. yes its crap when you are having a bad time. and you are right to reach out. even and especially in your pain you need reach out. its in giving that you receive. its kinda weird like that. but i have found it to be true and helpful. it allows other people to talk.the thing i struggle with in myself among other things. is a feeling of animosity i dont know why it keeps coming and its always out of context in that i am in a good environment when it happens . i.e i am among good people. i dont really know what to do about it other than notice it and move on because what you give attention to grows. and so in once sense i am dealing with it by not having it be my worry focus but when i next see my counselor i will mention it. so thanks for your post it has helped me to realise that i need to address this. i am beginning to think that it is a convergence of both depression and anxiety

like you i dont always want/need to be talking about my crud because it is not helpful and dare i say it, it can be a self-indulgent downward spiral of bleakness

MiST
12-05-2015, 05:16 AM
This one time, when I was young, a bird pooped on my head! and I was sad..:(

idk2012ftw
12-21-2015, 09:48 PM
Thanks for ranting!:D

gadguy
12-22-2015, 06:28 AM
Feeling anxious and just wanna hear other people talk about their problems instead of focusing on my own shit for the moment.

Turning 50 in a week...friends and family want me to do a party...just not feeling it. First World Problems LOL

gadguy
12-22-2015, 06:50 AM
This one time, when I was young, a bird pooped on my head! and I was sad..:(

Myself and roommates got clobbered by a flock of Robins back in college one evening when walking back to dorms....I though my "Members Only" jacket was ruined. I Had to jump straight into shower. Thanx for making me laugh today...funny mememory!