PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Workout @ Gym to Vent of Anxiety Issues?

1Bluerose68
12-03-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm on way to gym now. Need to vent , esp over ALL this crazy shit going on in the USA??What is the Matter with people acting out so crazy?????That's NOT Expression that's Anarchy, Outrage,Lunacy, Massacre, Murder, Oppositional Defiant behavior,the LIST just goes on and on and on and on and on and on................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....!!!!!

MiST
12-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Yep, not so much the gym, but I love to run and keep fit, especially as I get older, good physical health and proper diet become more important.

Urusainaa
12-04-2015, 04:34 AM
I go to the gym, but my most recent attack has left me in the mindset that I don't want to do anything. Even taking a shower is proving hard. :(

cloudy black
12-04-2015, 04:34 AM
I'm on way to gym now. Need to vent , esp over ALL this crazy shit going on in the USA??What is the Matter with people acting out so crazy?????That's NOT Expression that's Anarchy, Outrage,Lunacy, Massacre, Murder, Oppositional Defiant behavior,the LIST just goes on and on and on and on and on and on................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....!!!!!
yes i did the gym bit a few years ago to deal with a bereavement amongst other things but ended up getting stress sweats instead yuck and i mean yuck. then i used to go walking that was my prozac but i developed plantar fasciitis gosh its such a bar steward to spell! that i no longer can do long walks and so i am more and more on the computer. i am trying to get it fixed... so i dont have a good way to deal with stress these days.

MiST
12-04-2015, 04:43 AM
Don't sweat it..:D

https://thelistthingy.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/sweat.gif

cloudy black
12-04-2015, 04:51 AM
ah yes thats why i had to go off n chill. hey while we are on the subject of gym exercise. is it true that exercise is supposed to make you happier? well it just didnt happen with me doh n double doh. i must have been in the wrong mind set. also when i have gone swimming i had to stop because i had several experiences of very dark depression. couch potato seems less stressful!!

MiST
12-04-2015, 04:55 AM
ah yes thats why i had to go off n chill. hey while we are on the subject of gym exercise. is it true that exercise is supposed to make you happier? well it just didnt happen with me doh n double doh. i must have been in the wrong mind set. also when i have gone swimming i had to stop because i had several experiences of very dark depression. couch potato seems less stressful!!

Yea, physical activity releases endorphins so we are supposed to feel good yea, I guess if your in an anxious or depressed state it may be more difficult to pick up on the feel good hormones.

Swimming! I love swimming..I think i would make a great dolphin, but I would have to be a swimming pool dolphin though because I have a fear of sharks, so the open ocean is off limits.

cloudy black
12-04-2015, 08:58 AM
well roast techno chicken to that!

MiST
12-04-2015, 09:34 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1200199/techno-chicken-o.gif

cloudy black
12-04-2015, 10:19 AM
yow man way to go. it so reminds me of saturday night fever. before your time i afraid...

1Bluerose68
12-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Yea, physical activity releases endorphins so we are supposed to feel good yea, I guess if your in an anxious or depressed state it may be more difficult to pick up on the feel good hormones.

Swimming! I love swimming..I think i would make a great dolphin, but I would have to be a swimming pool dolphin though because I have a fear of sharks, so the open ocean is off limits.

I feel the same about the sport and the water infested sharks too. Cant even enjoy the beaches anymore like I did in my carefree early 20's.

MiST
12-05-2015, 01:17 AM
I feel the same about the sport and the water infested sharks too. Cant even enjoy the beaches anymore like I did in my carefree early 20's.

Sharks ruin everything..;)

Robert Tressell
12-05-2015, 07:27 AM
Exercise has helped me significantly, just a good brisk half hour walk or steady cycle - walk the dog regularly - light weights and very gentle shadow boxing.

I couldn't manage my anxiety without exercise. Go for it!