PDA

View Full Version : Helllo -

Flyer
12-02-2015, 10:29 AM
I've been dealing with anxiety off and on for 31 years. The unexpected death of a loved one in horrible circumstances probably started it. It comes and goes. I'm really freakin' tired of it. It finally occurred to me to google Anxiety Forums, and here I am. I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

MiST
12-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Hi and welcome, nice to meet you..;)

cloudy black
12-02-2015, 12:39 PM
hello Flyer and welcome. anxiety is a real bar steward. for me i have had to find ways to adapt. with anxiety is more of a constant movement and intense irritation with people. with depression it is more of inertia from the outside it looks like laziness and yes i have to be vigilant so that i don't add laziness to my list of things.

MiST
12-02-2015, 01:58 PM
John Lennon said, all you need is fried chicken, he was right..:D

cloudy black
12-02-2015, 02:54 PM
can i point you in the direction of chicken song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSc7Mv0QHY

stillme4you
12-03-2015, 06:19 AM
It's good to finally have found a place where other people understand.

I'm sorry you lost someone. I know that pain. My brother, who was like me in that he suffered anxiety and depression, unfortunately couldn't handle it anymore and killed himself in 2008. I lost both my parents this year as well. Death is definitely something that can bring you way down for somebody that suffers this all the time in the first place. It just about killed me, and almost destroyed my marriage, but I'm doing better. I'm trudging through.

cloudy black
12-03-2015, 06:48 AM
hello Flyer i have just re-read your post and i am sorry if it seems i made light of your grief. please accept my apologies cloudy

Louisa Parsen
12-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Welcome on board :D