PDA

View Full Version : Treatment for a facial vein?

lunarkim11
11-30-2015, 10:32 PM
Hi all,
Is there anyone who is suffering from facial veins? I have reddish visible capillaries around my nose from the beginning and am used to it. But Recently I noticed that the area of flushing is spreading, now, my entire cheek and under eyes area is blotchy red. One of my friends suggested me to get facial veins treatment from a vein treatment clinic in Toronto (Vaughan vein clinic). But I'm confused. Is there any side effect for such treatments? Please share some tips to reduce the flushing and advice me on my concerns. Thank you in advance.

gadguy
12-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Hi all,
Is there anyone who is suffering from facial veins? I have reddish visible capillaries around my nose from the beginning and am used to it. But Recently I noticed that the area of flushing is spreading, now, my entire cheek and under eyes area is blotchy red. One of my friends suggested me to get facial veins treatment from a vein treatment clinic in Toronto (Vaughan vein clinic). But I'm confused. Is there any side effect for such treatments? Please share some tips to reduce the flushing and advice me on my concerns. Thank you in advance.

I am not a Doctor but what you describe sounds like Rosacia ( sorry I cant spell). I have that, Dr has me on a med to lessen the effects, mine shows more as an acne, see a dermatologist before you decide on a course of treatment.