PDA

View Full Version : Just Finished Wal-Mart weekly Shopping

1Bluerose68
11-28-2015, 03:21 PM
Thank goodness not too many crowds there. I cant believe how expensive it is to shop for just 2 people in a small house hold per week. 160.00 including light bulbs and toilet paper too. That's like $700.00 per month just to replenish my kitchen cabinets w/ can food, and Mac Cheese. I buy only generik paper products, except for the printer paper which I pay more for to purchase recycled Printer Paper to help save the environment and all the trees. I feel anxious Every time I must go buy food because I hate spending so much money on food. But now I realize its cheaper to starve so perhaps I shall be like a Big Bear and not eat for the Winter Season and see how much money I may spare myself? Plus then I wont feel as anxious if I don't have to worry about spending money on food if I don't go shopping for food. I have definitely developed food anxiety from the neg association between shopping for food and having to spend so much money and therefore hating food because its so darn expensive! Someone tried to send me a Pay Pal acct registration. Imagine that. I have no money to send anyone.....?My Norton Computer Security warned me NOT to fill out the application though it said that site had only existed for a few days. Imagine that????Its scary fearing losing money over clever net hackers too.....

cloudy black
11-28-2015, 04:33 PM
hello Bluerose in the past i didn't even have money to spend on food and yet i worked full-time. anyway dont want to go there ...however i had a quick look and found this just to give you some starting point http://www.thesimpledollar.com/nourishment-on-a-desperate-income/